3 tablespoons of olive oil divided
1/4 cup each of diced red pepper, celery and onion
2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
1 cup of prepared stuffing mix
4 bone in pork chops
salt and pepper to taste
Fresh Sage leaves for garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a Circulon skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red pepper, celery, onion, cranberries and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until the vegetables begin to soften about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir the vegetable mixture into the reserved stuffing; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make a 3” slit along the boneless sides of each pork chop creating a pocket. Divide the stuffing mixture between the 4 pork chops, gently filling each pocket with the mixture.
- In the same nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and cook the chops for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until the chops are nicely browned and firm to the touch.
- Remove the chops and garnish with fresh sage leaves.