6 ounces of broccoli florets
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Pinch of of salt and black pepper
6 large of eggs
1/4 cup of half and half
1/8 teaspoon of salt
1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 cup of aged white cheddar cheese shredded
1 tablespoon of finely diced shallots
1/2 teaspoon of fresh thyme chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the broccoli florets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the broccoli florets on a Circulon Symmetry baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, salt and black pepper until combined. Set it aside.
- In a Circulon Symmetry skillet, evenly spread out the roasted broccoli. Topped the broccoli with aged white cheddar cheese, shallots, and thyme.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the skillet, then cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is set. Serve immediately.