1 pound angel hair pasta
2 tablespoons butter
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined
1 (15-ounce) can of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a 11.5-inch frying pan over medium high heat. Add in garlic and shrimp. Stir continuously until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add in diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in heavy cream and heat through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss to coat. Add shrimp back to pan and garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately.