1 pound of angel hair pasta
2 tablespoons of butter
4 garlic cloves crushed
1 pound of shrimp peeled, deveined
1 15 ounce can of fire roasted diced tomatoes undrained
2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon of salt or to taste
1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup of heavy cream
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley chopped
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a Circulon 11.5” skillet over medium high heat. Add in garlic and shrimp. Stir continuously until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add in diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in heavy cream and heat through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss to coat. Add shrimp back to pan and garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately.