12 cups of popped plain popcorn
2 ounces (4 tablespoons) of unsalted butter
4 cups of mini marshmallows
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3/4 cup of candy corn
1/2 cup of roasted, salted peanuts
2 tablespoons of Halloween sprinkles, optional
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray and add the popcorn. Set aside.
- In a medium size saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Once butter begins to melt, add marshmallows and stir continuously until melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the melted mixture over the popcorn and gently toss with a spatula. Add candy corn and peanuts.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray and continue to mix until everything is coated and combined. Add sprinkles just before you’re almost done mixing to prevent sprinkles from crushing.
- Shape the popcorn into balls and set on a parchment-lined sheet pan to cool.