8 hard boiled eggs (4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites) peeled and chopped
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 tablespoons of fat-free Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons of sriracha
1/4 cup of chopped green onions
4 pieces of crisp bacon divided
1/2 avocado cubed
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups of fresh baby spinach or greens of choice
6 slices of whole grain bread
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, yogurt, sriracha, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chopped eggs and mix.
- Add green onion, 3 slices of crumbled bacon and cubed avocado, and mix gently.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Divide greens evenly among bread and top with egg salad.
- Garnish with remaining slice of crumbled up bacon.