2 tablespoons of Orange Juice
1 tablespoon of Honey
2 cups of Mixed Berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
2 cups of Complete Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
1 tsp of Grated orange peel or ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- In medium bowl combine orange juice and honey. Add mixed berries and toss to coat thoroughly; set aside.
- Make pancake batter according to package directions; stir in grated orange peel or cinnamon.
- Lightly oil Circulon skillet. Pour in about one fourth of pancake batter forming a large round pancake; about 8 inches in diameter.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbles break the surface of the pancake, and the underside is golden brown; about 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook about 1-2 minutes more on the second side.
- Remove from the Circulon skillet and keep warm. Repeat with remaining pancake batter, lightly oiling Circulon skillet as needed.