3 cups of white rice cooked
1 cup of fresh spinach cooked and / or wilted
3/4 cup of grape tomatoes halved
2 tablespoons of chopped onion
2 cups of grilled chicken sliced
1 medium of avocado sliced or chopped
5 slices of bacon cooked and chopped
Pesto Ranch Dressing:
3 tablespoons of prepared basil pesto
1/4 cup of sour cream
1/4 cup of mayonnaise
1/4 cup of buttermilk
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 clove of garlic
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh chives
- To make the ranch dressing, place all ingredients for the dressing in a blender and process thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice and the Pesto Ranch Dressing. Toss well to combine.
- Mix in the wilted spinach, onion and tomatoes.
- When ready to serve, spoon the rice mixture into a bowl.
- Top with bacon, grilled chicken and avocado.