12-16 ounces of fresh salmon
1/2 cup of peppers variety for color, sliced
1/4 cup of zucchini sliced
For the Glaze:
2 teaspoons of soy sauce
2 teaspoons of honey
1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
1 teaspoon of ground ginger (or 2 teaspoons fresh ginger)
1 teaspoon of sriracha optional
cilantro chopped, for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together glaze ingredients. Set aside.
- Chop veggies into uniform size and shape.
- Heat a Circulon nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place salmon skin side up onto pan. Surround with veggies. Allow to cook 3-4 minutes.
- Flip salmon over and brush on glaze. Cook 4-5 minutes longer, or until cooked.
- Serve over mixed greens, rice or couscous.