1 1/2 cups of panko Japanese style breadcrumbs
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/8 teaspoon of paprika
4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup of flour
1/4 cup of sriracha sauce
1/4-1/2 cup of olive oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together the panko, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt and paprika.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the flour in a small bowl.
- Place the sriracha sauce in a separate small bowl.
- Dredge each chicken breast first through the flour, then through the sriracha, then through the breadcrumb mixture.
- Carefully lay the chicken breast in the skillet using a pair of tongs to avoid oil burns (it will sizzle).
- Avoid overcrowding the chicken in the pan, so it cooks evenly.Cook chicken for 7 minutes and flip.
- Cook for an additional 7 minutes.
- Drain any excess oil by placing chicken breasts on paper towels before serving.