2 cups of gingersnap cookie crumbs
6 tablespoons of unsalted butter melted
14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
3 egg yolks
1/2 cup of key lime juice
1 lime zested
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix gingersnap cookie crumbs with melted butter and press into 9 inch pie dish.
- Bake crust for 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, key lime juice and lime zest till smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once pie has cooled, refrigerate till ready to serve. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh berries.