- 1 cup shredded leftover turkey meat
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh Brussels sprout leaves
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
Cranberry BBQ Sauce:
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of celery seed
- Salt and pepper as needed
Homemade Pizza Dough:
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
To Make Pizza Dough:
- Mix water and yeast in a large bowl and stir until yeast is completely dissolved. Set the bowl aside for 15 minutes.
- When ready, add all the remaining pizza dough ingredients to the bowl and stir with a spoon until the ingredients start to clump together. Use your grip and fists to knead the dough into one solid moist ball. Feel free to add additional flour if needed.
- Sprinkle approximately ¼ teaspoon of olive oil onto the dough ball and lightly rub around the entire exterior surface. Place the dough back into the bowl and cover it with a towel for 45 minutes. The dough should double in size.
- When the dough is done rising, it’s time to roll it out. Lightly flour a counter or large cutting board. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out evenly; shape is up to you. Place the pizza on a lightly greased sheet pan until ready to layer on the toppings.
To make the Cranberry BBQ Chicken:
- Add leftover cranberry sauce, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, water, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, celery seed to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Taste BBQ sauce and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Add half the cranberry BBQ sauce to the shredded turkey meat in a separate warm pan and stir. Reserve the remaining cranberry BBQ sauce to go straight onto the pizza.
To make roasted Brussels sprout leaves:
- Preheat the oven broiler. Heat olive oil in a small, oven-safe Circulon skillet on medium high heat. Add in Brussels leaves and toss frequently for 4 minutes. Add ¼ teaspoon of salt and toss for 1 more minute. Then add Brussels to the oven for 5 minutes to achieve a light char. Watch closely so that they don’t burn then remove them from the oven. Then reduce the oven heat to 425° F for the pizza to bake.
To make pizza:
- Brush on one thin layer of the cranberry sauce around the pizza leaving at least a ½ inch perimeter uncovered. Then layer on the mozzarella cheese, cranberry BBQ chicken, onions, jalapeños.
- Brush the perimeter of the pizza with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with kosher salt. Place pizza in 425°F oven for 25 minutes and when done, remove pizza from oven and scatter roasted Brussels sprout leaves over the top. Serve warm!