1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of sour cream
1 cup of bananas mashed
2 cups of all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray standard loaf pan with non-stick pan spray.
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs and sugar till pale yellow.
- Whisk in vanilla extract and sour cream.
- Stir in mashed bananas.
- Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda and mix just till combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 - 65 minutes.