1 cup of butter softened
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of eggs
1/2 cup of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of mint extract
1 teaspoon of instant chocolate pudding
2 cups of flour
1/4 cup of dark cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 9.9 ounce bag of mint candy-coated chocolates
1 cup of dark chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of holiday sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Beat the butter and sugars until soft and creamy. Add the eggs and extracts and beat again. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Sift together the dry pudding mix, flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add it to the butter mixture until soft dough forms. The dough will be very stiff.
- Stir 3/4 cup of the candy-coated chocolates, chocolate chips, and 2 tablespoons sprinkles into the dough gently. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out 30 dough balls.
- Press the remaining candy-coated chocolates into the tops of the dough balls. Press the top of the dough ball in the extra sprinkles and roll the dough into a ball.
- Place the dough balls on a Circulon 11x17" Cookie Sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes. Do not over bake. Remove and gently press the tops of each cookie down slightly using a flat spatula.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, and then remove and place on parchment paper until completely cool. Store in a tightly sealed container.